As one of the top Palm Beach Gardens Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Anita Mandal performs the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift with artistic skill and technical precision. Patients travel from all over Florida, across the country and around the world for her expertise with the 4-D Liquid Face-lift. Click here to learn about Destination Face Procedures. A standard liquid face-lift is a type of non-surgical facelift utilizing various combinations of injectables to address concerns in 2 and, sometimes, 3 dimensions. Dr. Mandal’s 4-D Liquid Face-Lift is unique is that it addresses all 4 dimensions of the face to restore a rejuvenated, natural appearance that maintains dynamic facial expression. Working in multiple dimensions, she can lift, plump, fill and contour the face all in one treatment. Her 4-D Liquid Face-Lift can treat isolated facial areas as well as multiple concerns utilizing a pan-facial approach. The dimensions addressed with her 4-D Liquid Face-Lift include:
- Dynamic facial motion
To achieve beautiful yet natural multi-dimensional results, Dr. Mandal incorporates treatment of dynamic facial areas of motion, allowing you to look natural both at rest and during facial expression. This non-surgical facial sculpting procedure can be a satisfying substitute for a surgical facelift without the recovery, incisions, risks or downtime associated with surgery.
The 4-D Liquid Face-Lift can provide many of the same improvements gained with facelift surgery. This non-surgical, minimal-invasive procedure is not only ideal for younger patients who visit Dr. Mandal in her Palm Beach Gardens office, but also for mature patients who do not wish to undergo surgery. By filling, lifting and/or plumping, the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift is also a viable alternative for patients who cannot have surgery due to health reasons. Additionally, patients who have had a previous facelift can benefit from the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift to restore lost volume and/or soften wrinkles. The 4-D Liquid Face-Lift can complement the results of other facial rejuvenation surgery in patients who desire non-surgical touch-ups to maintain a rested and refreshed appearance.
The 4-D Liquid Face-Lift offers many benefits:
- Filling hollows under the eyes
- Restoring volume to the cheeks and temples
- Diminishing the appearance of jowls
- Contouring the jawline
- Smoothing lines in the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the eyes
- Softening deep nasolabial or “parentheses” lines
- Improving marionette or “puppet” lines
- Lifting downturned mouth corners
- Restoring definition to the lip borders
- Restoring lip fullness and volume
- Raising droopy eyebrows
- Softening lip and chin wrinkles
- Reducing double chin fat
- Enabling your face to look natural both at rest and during dynamic facial expression
- Can be performed using a pan-facial approach with injection of small amounts in multiple areas throughout the face for an overall refreshed and rested appearance
As an Master Injector, Dr. Mandal employs advanced layering techniques to perform the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift using a customized combination of contemporary injectables:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, Jeuveau™ or Xeomin® to soften dynamic or motion-related wrinkles and creases
- Restylane®, Juvéderm®, Sculptra® or Radiesse®, Belotero® fillers for temporary improvement of fine lines, deep wrinkles, grooves and facial hollows
- Bellafill® – the 5 year filler for the long term treatment of deep wrinkles, grooves and volume loss
- Kybella® for permanent fat reduction of double chin and fatty jowls
- RHA® 2, 3 and 4 for treatment of dynamic facial lines and folds
Because the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift does not involve surgery, there are no incisions and no general anesthesia or IV’s. Downtime is minimal to none with the cost typically being less than a surgical facelift.
Results from the 4-D Liquid Face-Lift are typically noticeable immediately or within a few weeks and can last up to 1 to 5 years, depending on the product(s) used. Periodic touchups help maintain your look.
Dr. Mandal believes that artistic skill is just as important as technical precision for a satisfying outcome from the 4-D Liquid Face-lift. While there are many generic injectors, there are only a few Master Injectors. When it comes to something as important as your face, it’s advisable not to be enticed by lower prices. The best results do not typically go with the best price.
For Comfortable Injections
Depending on the choice of product(s), Dr. Mandal may opt to use injection micro-cannulas for your 4-D Liquid Face-Lift procedure. These tiny, cannulas are thinner and less traumatic than the traditional needles commonly used for injection of temporary fillers. Unlike needles, micro-cannulas also have a blunt tip with less shearing force and easy gliding, resulting in less tissue trauma. The greatest benefit comes from their propensity for less swelling during the actual injection process, enabling a Master Injector to deposit precise amounts of filler into very specific areas, giving more accurate results.
Advantages of Micro-Cannulas
- More precise injection deposits
- Greater accuracy in results
- Less tissue trauma
- Enhanced patient comfort
- Less pain during treatment
- Less bruising post-procedure
- Less swelling during injection and post-procedure
- Faster healing
- Shorter treatment times
- Fewer needle marks
- Less post-procedure redness
As a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Mandal focuses on satisfying results that are very natural looking. When it comes to the face, patients prefer quality and excellence over price. They seek her skills from throughout Palm Beach County, across Florida and a range of national and international locations. To discover your options, request a consultation online or call 561-238-0040 at our Palm Beach Gardens office.